Well when I talked to the guy on the phone he said at that time he
really was not looking for a 124 etc, and what would I take.  Well, I
told him its a very clean low mile 124 for 5 grand or less, probably not
going to be a whole lot of room to drop but he is more than welcome to
make an offer.  The things he described as wrong with the car sounds
like he is looking for a new car or perhaps a car that is a year or 2
old.  Not one that is 14 years old and not certainly one in this price
range.  Geez.  Would have been one thing if he would have just said he
was not interested, but he made it out like Im hiding things about the
car, and its just a total beat up piece of crap.  At this point, I would
not sell the car to the guy even at full price.  He is the type I prefer
not to deal with because they are a pain in the ass later.  If the do
buy something, later the bitch and want you to fix this or fix that, or
pay them back because they took their 500 240D to the dealer and spent
5k on it or something.