http://rawstory.com//news/2008/Cybersecurity_expert_raises_allegations_of_2004_0717.html

------------------
A leading cyber-security expert and former adviser to Sen. John McCain
(R-AZ) says he has fresh evidence regarding election fraud on Diebold
electronic voting machines during the 2002 Georgia gubernatorial and
senatorial elections.

Stephen Spoonamore is the founder and until recently the CEO of Cybrinth
LLC, an information technology policy and security firm that serves
Fortune 100 companies. At a little noticed press conference in Columbus,
Ohio Thursday, he discussed his investigation of a computer patch that
was applied to Diebold Election Systems voting machines in Georgia right
before that state's November 2002 election.

I think we can all agree that it is *highly* unusual that the CEO of
Diebold came to install this "patch" in the two largest and heavily dem
populated counties in GA.

I had heard of the last minute patch as well but had assumed it was
state wide....