Gary,

If this list is going down the toilet, there is a helluva lot that
you and I and all the other listers can do to STOP that.!!!!!!!!!!!

Get on the "list meister" and tell him what you don't like about
it.....  Used to be a lot more about Mercedes-Benz and less OT
stuff....  I do an awful lot of DBR (Delete Before Reading) these on
the OT stuff......  Far too much political!

Just my opinion.......  YMMV!

Take care,

Chuck
Phoenix AZ

PS:          No comment about our country.  Ain't goin' there!!!
And PS2.......  Whenever anyone replies, PLEASE only include the most
recent post and CUT the irrelevant posts from the past.....  Only
clutters up the broadband!  Just my opinion.....  C from Phoenix