Na, Cathey never buys nothin' new :D!  By "repowering," I was thinking along
the lines of a used motor rather than fixing that one.  Hopefully, it can be
fix rather than being totally fried.

On the subject of boats, I had quite an outing with my RC boat last time on
the water a couple days ago while on the lake with the real boat!  It's a
36" nitro-powered boat that can go 35MPH.  It was only the second time out
with it, so the engine isn't broken in yet.  First, it died in the middle of
the lake and had to be retrieved and restarted which went pretty well.  I
got it up and running again and headed out onto the open water.  It was
really going FAST!  Before I knew it, it hit a wave, caught air, flipped
over and immediately began to sink!  We raced over to it with the motorboat,
and I jumped into the water to retrieve it.  With some direction, I swam
over and grabbed it just as the bow was about to go under!  It has now been
dubbed "The Titanic!  Luckily, the fuel supply to the engine was cut off
before the water came in which would have hydrolocked it immediately!  I
think it's going to be fine since everything but the throttle servo still
works.

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula