The 300 does alright on the open road but sucks around town, I get about
14-15L/100ks around town and 10-12 cruising at 110kmh but it should be a
little better than that, however the engine has done a lot of work and
may need to see a doctor. As the parts wear the mileage will decrease.

Hendrik
300TE with 360K km