From: LarryT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 2:24 pm
Subject: [MBZ] MB Vs BMW

Hi gang,
I have no idea what possessed me to look at BMWs in Craigs List, but once
again I did.

Anyway, wondering why Bimmers loose their value so much faster than MBs?
Are they more problem prone?  That's hard to believe considering the
problems the S Class' seem to come from the factory with.

Anyway, here's a 96 750i - comparable to a S Class - for $4k negotiable.
Sure it's 12 years old but it looks pretty nice - got a smooth V8 gasser,
new stuff like tires and was recently inspected.

The early V8s had engine problems with the factory quietly replacing engines
with reblt ones -

Oh well - don;t need another $4000 car anyway -

Larry T (66 MGB, 74 911, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
800-583-8601