On Fri, 25 Jul 2008 21:18:30 -0500 "Kaleb C. Striplin"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So tell me about this Nuclear lab in Los Alamos, is this some tourist
> thing of interest?

Well, it's certainly the focal point of a lot of world changing history.
The Bradbury museum is the tourist thing of interest, along with the Otowi
Station bookstore next door. I don't know if they're open on Sundays,
though.

Driving around the Lab will show you buildings and grounds (the Lab covers
43 square miles). I can take you in and show you some unclassified stuff
that we're doing, if you're interested.

Craig