The "LX Sport" is the top end trim and accessory package.  It's dechromed but
has all the goodies like air suspension, factory alloy wheels, leather,
automatic climate control, premium sound system, etc.  It's as close to the P71
(police interceptor) you can get without actually buying one.

As for the mileage issue with the title, we knew about this as it was part of a
lien action the dealer took against the previous owner.  The mileage is actual.

Dan