Rich wrote: "You will also need to invest in a pair of brown sandals, black
knee socks, some plaid shorts, a funny hat, and those huge shades that fit over
your glasses."

I will call my father and see if I can borrow any of his stuff.  He turns 61
next week and he retired 18 months ago.  I don't think he wears the black
socks, but he does have everything else.  Based on my observations, it appears
that a lot of retired people are buying Honda Pilots. He does have the plaid
shorts and the funny hat.  My stepfather will be 80 in November - maybe I can
borrow his huge sunglasses.

Donald H. Snook