There is that constant of purchasing more than you can afford.  Greed
for more than one deserves and grasping for that higher rung will
kill more often than pay off.

Does one really need that shiny new car?  the huge plasma HDTV?  An
RV and ATV?  The huge home to hold it all?  The fastest, biggest,
best, newest, greatest, shiniest?  All this does is perpetuate our
dependence on china to supply more crap that will end up in a land fill.

At what point does alot become enough?

clay