I have an old but wonderful Milwaukee-Matic.  I great toll to run in
lag bolts or concrete fasteners.  I've also used it on mt strut
compressor.
I would imagine a cheap one would be very short lived.

Pete

On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 14:51:41 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>Anybody got a corded 120v impact wrench? I've yet to get a compressor yet for
>my 5 year anniversry at work they've given me a $100 Amazon gift card.
>For just over $100 I see several options for electric impact wrenches. I'm
>thinking one would be handy. They seem to come from about 240 lb/ft to about
>350. That seems to be about the same as a 3/8" air impact wrench is capable of
>although I see the 1/2" air guns go much higher...
>
>-Curt

Fraternal Regards,

Peter T. Arnold

Hartford Evergreen Lodge #88 P/M X2, Back in the South again
Meets on 1st and 3rd Mondays

Washington Lodge #70, Past Master 1997
2nd and 4th Monday

Worthy Patron X3, Temple Chapter #53

Yahoo 6th District B.L.C. Newsgroup Co-Moderator

Past A.G.M., Masonic District 6B
Grand Lodge of Connecticut A.F. & A.M.

As you can see, I'm busy on Mondays!