Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 21:35:53 -0700
From: "Robert Rentfro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Was 300E/944?, now driving a 240D
To: "'Mercedes Discussion List'" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I'd like to find a nice 4 speed 240D with the dead simple AC for life here
in Hades. It would get better mpg than my 300D fo' sho.
I want the simple AC, crank windows, 4 speed and a crank open sun roof. Did
they come that way?

Everyone needs a change once in awhile. I'm due. My Acura isn't selling.

Bob R