[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> It was my understanding that DC built the PT Cruiser as a delivery vehicle
> (truck) in the European market, showed it at an auto show and the Americans
> demanded that they sell it over here.

Hmmm, no, I don't see that from two angles: one, I think the PT was either a
done deal, or at least in late stages of conception, when DC came to be.
Second, I don't see it as a european design as it does not 'hark back' to
anything european that I can think of except maybe the Volvo Express
delivery wagons, and even Volvo no longer bothers making those versions in
its new cars.

Mac