Not yet, and coincidentally, there will be an Okiebenz Coupon special
running through the weekend.  The strong running 1983 300TD (blue/blue) +
spare working 1983 transmission + used AC hose + one complete and virtually
rust-free RF door painted a contrasting orient red - all for $1995 to anyone
on this list!  Fly into DCA, IAD or BWI, I will meet you, and you can drive
it anywhere.
Andrew
1983 300TD (284 k miles, blue/blue)
1983 300TD (317 k miles, white/blue)