Not sure, never had to do it.  On the 124, after you pull the blower its
right there.  On the 126, the blower is under the dash and i dont think
the evap is right behind it.  Cant think of an easy way to get to it.

--
Kaleb C. Striplin/Claremore, OK
  92 300SD, 92 300E 4Matic, 91 300D, 91 300E, 89 560SEL,