If the old compressor died and left any crud in the system (looks
like aluminum paint, usually) or gray residue, you need to install a
filter in the suction line to the compressor,  This will catch all
the crud you don't get out (and there will be plenty in there no
matter how much you flush, these are all parallel flow systems and
you cannot positively flush either condenser or evaporator) and
prevent instant damage to the new compressor.

The other alternative, of course, is to replace all hoses, dryer, and
both condenser and evaporator with new ones.  Fat chance....

Peter