AND OBVIOUSLY YOU WERE THERE AND KNOW THERE WAS NO YELLOWCAKE!

A new concept of knowledge to me!

Btw, although it obviously has no relevance to you, the officer WAS
there.  He saw the stuff.   But because you say it doesn't exist in
your altered reality world, it doesn't exist!  Never did!

PLEASE pass the hominy!  You want to attack me because you refuse to
accept what happened in reality.

Loren Faeth