Not sure if they're the same model you're referring to, Harry, but I
have Continential Touring Sport Contacts on my 124 and while they
corner nicely and are quiet on the freeway, they wear like crap.
They've got less than 10,000 miles on them and the tread looks half
gone, which I find unacceptable, even considering that I do, as BMW
owner's manuals used to put it, "drive in a spirited manner."

On 9/14/05, Harry  M.) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The Dunlop SP60 is a good choice as well as the Continental Conti-Sport

Alex Chamberlain
'87 300D