Tyler Backman wrote:
> There's nothing to disagree with. It can be summed up like this:
>
> "I don't like everything the people in congress are doing. If you
> don't either, vote for me because I'll do something different."
>
> He doesn't even hint at what he's unhappy about, or would do
> differently.

Not in that one paragraph I quoted. If I quote one paragraph from Barry
Hussein's web page that states a 'need for change', without stating what needs
changing or how he intends to change it, will you make the same remarks that
you
just made about Stevo?

If you want to complain about what you didn't read on Stevo's web page, why
don't you try reading it first?
http://www.stevoforcongress.com/issues/