Hi,

Received this from a good friend of mine today who received it from
his CPA.  He has put some real numbers into a comparison.  I will let
you review and decide.  As he points out he uses the tax rates of the
last year of the Clinton administration as a projection for 2009
(Bush cuts no longer in place.  He describes the comparison very
well, iMHO>>>>>

Take care,

Chuck

PS - I'm just the messenger  ::>)  But, I do agree this results are
rather staggering!