From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jim Cathey
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2008 9:00 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: [MBZ] List settings?

Has the list changed recently such that you don't see your
own postings?  I no longer do, but evidence suggests that
they are getting through.  Or is it something my ISP might
have done?  There have been no changes within this house,
I'm using the same old OSX 10.2.8 stock mailer.  My ISP's
a bit random, but since we're getting wireless service for
free (legitimately) I hate to bother them unless I've got
all my ducks lined up.

-- Jim