On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 1:56 PM, Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> A friend bought herself a Econoline and had a pop-top conversion done this
> spring, now she's touring Northern USA and Canada in it. Not as pretty as that
> Westy though.
> http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w325/newly2b/Badlands/?action=view&current=ScreenHunter_03Aug201428.gif

Neat!

The context-sensitive ads or whatever you call them that GMail puts on
the edge of your screen as you read had a link to this place, selling
refurbished Vanagon Westies, Eurovans, and pop-top Honda Elements, of
all things.
http://www.poptopheaven.com/

If I win the lottery I'm buying one of those Vanagon Westies and then
getting a Subaru engine put in it.

Alex