It's possible that the gasket on the vac pump has failed, allowing oil to seep out.

Check the front screws in the chain case (small ones on the front side) as they can work loose and allow oil to seep out of the gasket there without any leakage between cylinder.

I suppose a small leak at the valve cover would travel down there, ditto for a leak from the intake manifold (boost pressure can push oil out the bottom of the runner to head interface, and it will drip down around the vac pump if it's the #1 runner). Might check for a drippy crossover pipe, too, for that matter, as they always leak sooner or later.

Everything else I know of that leaks is on the other side.

You've reminded me to check my 300D for the type of vac pump I have -- I hit 230,000 miles last week.

Peter