From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 12:09 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: [MBZ] OT: another important lesson

A couple weeks ago my wife and I shot a wedding video. The guy cheaped out a
little and wouldn't pay for a second camera operator so I had my wife do it.
I said "if nothing else keep the camera running and keep the bride in view,
don't zoom around alot".

Big mistake on my part...

The bride is in view but only barely, theres a mountain in the background
which seems to be the focal point of the shot. Well okay, we've got my
camera, I can use her's occasionally for quick cut aways and fortunately I
can use her audio.

Nope.
I dunno why but she stops the camera every time the minister pauses but
can't get it going fast enough when he picks up again so she misses the
first couple words every time.

So the second camera footage is about useless. Which is bad because I was
counting on it, my camera doesn't barely pick up the minister's audio at
all...

Well, crap. This is the problem with weddings of course, I can't very well
reshoot...

-Curt