Wife works in NICU for last 20+ years. It's amazing how screwed up
kids can be when they first come out and how a week later they are
perfectly normal. Best of luck.

Also possibly a blown head gasket on the 140 at the oil chamber in
front of the #1 cylinder. It's a known weak spot. Your symptoms match
mine when the gasket blew. If that is the problem and you continue to
crank the car, you will bend the #1 connecting rod. Remove all the
injectors and crank the engine until you start building up oil
pressure. If you see an oil mist coming from the #1 cylinder, that's
the culprit.

-Dave Walton