Hey y'all, looks like Hanna is coming to visit my house on Friday,
coming ashore right overhead if the models are to be believed.  I am but
a coupla miles from the coast, on the marsh, about 8-10ft above sea
level and lots of trees around.  Ugh.  Pretty place except for that
pesky aspect.

Trying to decide where to move the vehicles to, not a lot of good
options as there aren't many concrete parking structures around (did
that for Rita in Houston but nothing really happened with that), so
might just have to find some open high ground away from trees and hope
for the best.  I am boarding up the house tomorrow, will keep an eye on
things and decide whether to ride it out or try to get somewhere on the
one bridge off the island, and one of two roads away from the area,
along with the rest of the population.

--R