i just remember when he and his friends had that putsch.  apparently, they
even called on the FBI to investigate me  :)

what was his partner in crime's name?  bob belz?

i'm amazed that he is allowed to stay in the club after his hijinx, let
alone hold a high position.

my favorite was when he got that canadian rube on the 116.  that was a
riot.