Howdy Gang,
    The driver's seat belt on my '91 300D has a broken catch. It still works
but the catch could break more at any time I expect.  It also gets caught and
tangled in the belt material at times.  It looks like the whole belt assy will
have to be replaced and I am not sure where to find replacements.

    A web search turned up a number of companies but they looked generic and
I'm not sure they'll fit properly.

    Sending this to Rusty also - in hopes he sells them or knows where I can
find one or a pair.

Thx ya'll,
Larry G Turner