Me, too.  Overall, 'bout 6 years in Air Force schools during 22 years of
active duty.

Wilton

----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2008 4:21 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] military schooling

> ...He joined the Navy over the summer... he's going to be an electronics
> tech of some kind. He's back taking classes this semester since he gets an
> $8k signing bonus for having 14 more hours! I also think it starts him out
as
> an E3 instead of an E2...

Good for him. It's only a tiny bite out of his life and will do him a world
of good in the future. During my military period I graduated from a few
schools
here and there and the time was well spent. It will all pay off later.

RLE

It's only a deal if it's where you want to go. Find your travel
deal here.