On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 5:23 AM, Curt Raymond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Besides not all of us have a garage bay we could dedicate to painting in.
> I've only got a 1 car >garage, when I actually paint the car that work will
> all be done outside.

Yeah, the overhead is the killer for a proper spray-paint setup.  With
a roller you will do just fine as far as protective gear goes with
some tarps for the ground, and goggles, nitrile gloves, and maybe a
$25 cartridge respirator for you.  But spray paint goes EVERYWHERE and
you need full-body protection and a dedicated bay.

Alex