A final reminder-the annual New England MB chowdah fest will be held next
Saturday September 13 at Goddard State Park in Warwick RI.  If you have not
let us know that you will be attending, please do so in the next couple
days.  . For those of you who have said you will or might attend, we will
send out separate mailing in a day or so with another copy of the directions
and logistics, etc.  The good news is that the long range weather forecast
now for Saturday is a sunny day with no hurricanes. Let's count our lucky
stars.

Dwight   & Curt.

Dwight E. Giles, Jr.

1978 240D 4 speed. 218K miles.