From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Luther
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2008 11:27 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] [vjmc] The Harley Lifestyle -

I saw a female on the back of a sport bike the other day.... Wearing a
very SHORT skirt.  It was a good thing she had a thong on (or nothing)
or you would have been seeing her panties as the skirt flapped in the
wind.....

Luther

Curt Raymond wrote:
> I love #6 because of the separation from whats in the magazine and
reality...

> Sportbike women are better because they can't be all flabby and hang on
that tiny little seat. There are exceptions though, the notable ones will
burn your eyes clean out of your head!

> The ladies (and I use the term loosely) hanging on the back of Harleys at
least around here, seem to have grown in recent years. I don't mean there
are greater numbers...