Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 18:32:29 -0400
From: "LarryT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [MBZ] Buying Air Compressor - NPC - NFC - NMC - OT
To: "911/993/996 digest" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,    "The FerrariList"
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,    "Mercedes Discussion List"
    <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Hello,

  About to buy a new air compr for for my home garage.  Will paint and
use air tools some.  Looking for a vertical Compr. to have its smaller
footprint but if there's a reason to avoid it I will.

    I read
the owners comments on Sears site and some people had absolutely
terrible experiences - brand new AC's sparked and spit fire!  not what
you'd expect - and this happened several times.

    Looking for suggestions of brands you had good or bad experiences with -
and if you'd buy it again.

  My Campbell-Hausfield AC has a motor that is locking up & kicking
the breaker - I will try to free up the motor and give it to my son.

TIA -

Take Care,
Larry T
http://youroil.net