From: "Curt Raymond" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 8:25 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Motorcycle oil

SG because the next one doesn't have enough ZDDP?
The owners manual has a chart like they all do. Theres no 5w40 listed but
10w40 is listed for all the temp ranges I'm likely to run at... Its a
Japanese bike remeber and 10w40 has been the standard in those for years...

-Curt

--- On Sat, 9/13/08, ernest breakfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>