Everybody sleepin today? I'm stuck inside finishing that blasted wedding
video...

I finally did get the Mobil 1 5w40 (Turbo Diesel Truck) swapped into the
Kawasaki 454 LTD. Rode it to work Thursday. Other than freezing my ass off (45F
when I left home) it was perfectly fine. Might shift a little more crisply,
might start a little easier or it might be all in my head. Either way no ill
effects that I can detect. One less oil to have around the house, one more step
toward volume discount purchasing on the stuff.

-Curt