Yes it looks like a diesel. It's just a non turbo that's all. It also has the old style SLS pump on the head instead of a tandem ps pump/SLS.
Maybe it doesn't have power steering....

They also have a BMW (ugh) 324 station wagon. Nice looking but no good at all for loading because the tailgate area is way too teensy to move big stuff in and out of like I need to.

Hmmm......I should get in touch woith them about bringing me in a nice 5 speed turbo 124.193 with AWD!! Woohoo!!

Even though no sych beastie exists.....sigh

Jeff Zedic
Toronto
87 300TD (part of the upper echelon of society that has such a jewel!)