> http://userweb.windwireless.net/~jimc/mb190d/Main.html
> I give up!  How am I supposed to use it?  I realize I need to
> have the CD, but then what?

Depends on your system, and there's several possible ways.
I use a Mac (Linux would be the same) and made a link to
where the PDF's live:

        cd <dir_of_your_choice>
        cp <path_to_where_you_stored_it_first>/Main.html .
        ln -s <path_to_201_iso_pdf_directory> PDF
        open Main.html

or, if you'd copied the 201 CD to a hard disk somewhere, there's
a directory in it called PDF.  Copy Main.html to the directory
that contains the PDF directory.  (Don't put it down into that
directory with all the pdf files.)  Open it there.

You could also just hand-edit Main.html to make the anchors all
point to the right place.  There aren't _that_ many of them.

As it stands, the links all just want to open PDF/file.PDF,
so you just have to arrange things so that such a path works.

-- Jim