Well folks its down to it, ChowdaQ is this Sunday Sept 25, 11am Gardner
Heritage State Park (Formerly Dunn's Pond State Park) Gardner, MA.
Bring yourself, your friends whoever, definately bring a Mercedes if you can!
Also bring something to eat, and drink. A camera wouldn't be a bad idea either.
The pond is there and available for swimming but might be cold, we'll see who's
the bravest! There are trails for walking on and Mercedes for staring at. I'll
have charcoal to cook on. I'll put up a sign with a 3 pointed star so you'll
know where I'm at.

-Curt

Directions:
>From the East, RT 2E, Exit 24b onto RT 140N, through the stop light, second lt
>onto Betty Spring Road. At the end rt onto RT 101, parking is 100 yards up on
>the right.

>From the West, RT 2W, Exit 24, rt onto RT 140N, through the stop light, second
>lt onto Betty Spring Road. At the end rt onto RT 101, parking is 100 yards up
>on the right.

>From the South, Get to RT 2, then follow from the east or west

>From the North, Get to RT 2, then follow from the east or west

Email for specific instructions.