Depending upon the overall condition the price is OK.  Not good but OK

AVOID the number 14 head.  Look on the manifold crossing the engine - near the
area where us old timers would be looking for a carbeurator.

Dave H...> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: mercedes@okiebenz.com> Date: Sun, 28
Sep 2008 09:10:47 -0400> Subject: [MBZ] #14 head> > I know it has been asked
before but wanted to know how to check a 300SDL for> #14 head. > > > > I am
debating on buying a 300SDL with a replaced engine, they say it was a> new
engine but. I would like to make sure it did not have a #14 head. > > > > Also
what are 300SDL going for these days? Is $3500 unreasonable for an '86?> > > >
http://www.okiebenz.com> For new parts see official list sponsor:
http://www.buymbparts.com/> For used parts email [EMAIL PROTECTED]> > To
Unsubscribe or change delivery options go to:>