Take it to a radiator repair place to get them to check it out, it may be that stuffed they can't fix it.

Hendrik
no leaky radiators at the moment

Tim C wrote:
Hi,

I'm hunting a w115 automatic radiator for my '74 240D, I've got a pinhole
leak in mine somewhere.  None of my usual radiator dealers carry this, the
dealer says there's "one in America" and quoted me $1355.25 (not a typo,
parts girl was shocked but double-checked the part number).  I don't know
many MB-specific parts dealers, but the ones I Google'd up don't stock the
radiator itself.

Is my best course of action to take out the existing radiator and try to
find+solder the leak, ship one from a parts yard and hope it's in good
condition, or can anyone suggest a place that might have one?  The car gets
use pretty much daily so I would strongly prefer to replace with a known
good one and get the existing one recored at my leisure, but I can deal with
doing it quickly if that's the only way.

Thanks,
-Tim