Carney had a 300D, but it got crushed.. They must have a 126 of some form, because they have the wiper mechanism, but no lights. There is a place in DM that has a 123 coupe, but not much good is left on it. I saw a 126 in downtown DM getting hauled away today, but the truck didn't have any identification. It had the pre-86 headlights, or I would have tried to stop the truck. I have a line on a 123 280E, but don't know if it would be a junker or a runner. I never seem to have the right parts on my junkers. There are MBs getting junked in the area, but I don't know where they go. Years ago, Carney got the ones from Ames. I think they may go to big yards and get crushed right away. Scrap is pretty high right now.

Loren