Thanks-I looked on their website at Glen Brown's suggestion-only saw various SL
panels-107, 113, etc. I need to e-mail them.  My body shop guy said that he
used to get 123 quarters for years from Bob's Benzes. He said he was fixing
them already back in the 80's here in salty NE-anybody know about Bob's Benzes?
Curt's right-I just need the lower quarter from  belt line down with dogleg.
Dwight
---- Loren Faeth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> KK in Michigan sells repair panels for common rustout areas..
>
> At 09:20 AM 10/3/2008, you wrote:
> >One wonders how much the replacement rear quarter covers, up behind
> >the door to the top of the rear window? How far around the rear of the car?
> >
> >Dwight's rust problem is just the lowest part of the quarter, same
> >place as most of 'em...
> >
> >-Curt
> >
> >Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 12:02:53 -0400
> >From: "Dwight E. Giles, Jr" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>