Maybe if enough people understood the Constitution and the Bill Of Rights and
then had enough "humph" to say, believe and stand behind "He_ _ NO I'm not
going to take it anymore" we would not have to worry about someone knocking on
our door - or more explicitly knocking down our door in the middle of the night
those treasonus robber barrons probably would have to worry though.   :)

Dave H...> Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:18:22 -0700> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
mercedes@okiebenz.com> Subject: Re: [MBZ] Debate> > Why? The high crime of
treason is the only crime actually spelled out in the > constitution. Why
shouldn't we expect, if not demand, that those guilty of> treason are brought
to justice?> > On Fri, Oct 03, 2008 at 08:55:43AM -0400, andrew strasfogel
wrote:> > You might not want to utter such remarks in a public forum. Someone
might> > take you seriously and knock on your door...> >
See how Windows connects the people, information, and fun that are part of your
life.