Politicians are great at kicking the can down the road. Would be a grand idea to kick them all down the road, get a whole new crowd to mess things up in new and inventive ways.

--R

Mitch Haley wrote:
Rolf wrote:
There is no doubt in my mind that we are quickly headed to
the bottom of a recession and possibly a depression.

We were headed that way a week ago. Now instead of being a year or two away, the bottom has been pushed farther into the future, and the recovery from that bottom will be far slower too.