Mac,
Just wonderring how the 240 is coming along. Figured you would be driving around in it with a big ole grin by now. Just found out last weekend a friend...Where the cars are on 414 you asked about has a totalled 300DT with a great drivetrain I could have put in the 240.....Oh well, not enough room in it anyway for me and the whole family(7 of us). Thinking about buying an old Willy's Wagonner(50's-60's style) and putting the MBZ turbodiesel in one. 4wd, lots of room and simple to work on.....Should be fun.

Take care and ENJOY that W123(after all they ARE the best looking of the Benzes(that should get things stirred up Ay???))

Mike