From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 8:31 PM
To: Diesel List
Subject: [MBZ] OT: Model A spark plugs

I know this is a weird one but offhand does anybody know what wrench to use
to remove sparkplugs from a Model A Ford? I think its 1 1/8" but I'm not
sure. I need to buy one but can't remember which to get.

My Dad built a swamp buggy back in the '60s, the engine is a Model A Ford
industrial and of course its stuck. The trans is free as are (shock) the
brakes. If I can free up the engine I think the whole thing will get going
fairly easy. Its at my camp in northern Maine but theres a cheap tool dealer
here....
It has to be a wrench, due to a bad design the gas tank sits directly over
the engine limiting the space above the spark plugs, theres no room to fit a
socket. The gas tank design is going to change to a saddle tank at some
point after I get the thing going.

-Curt