I’ve decided to put a  little money into a 240D I purchased on Ebay a while
back and I thought Kaleb or  a few of you might be able to help me out.
First, I need the  plastic pocket that goes on the driver’s side front door
panel (mine is  cracked).  My interior is a beige or tan in color.  It is one
shade  lighter than palomino.
Second, the piece of  fabric that runs vertical on the door post has been
worn through by the previous  owner getting in and out of the car.  A small
piece
of black rubber (hose)  is now visible.  I removed the plastic molding that
holds it in place only  to discover that there is not much to it.  I can either
sew up a new one if  I have the proper material or possibly, I could buy a
good used one preferably  removed from the passenger side.
Finally, the engine runs  great.  I just adjusted the valves and changed the
motor oil.  However, I am curious as to how much air should flow from the vent
tube in  the valve cover to the EGR valve at and idle.  Does too much air
flow  indicate worn piston rings?
I would appreciate any  parts or advice the lot of you are able to give.
Thank you in advance for  your replies.
Sincerely,
-Scott  Levengood