Allan, I thank you and my septic system thanks you.

I installed mine by standing a 2X4 behind the washer that was long enough to
mount the filter above the wall drain.  This shifts the weight to the floor, I
attached the 2X4 to the wall with a couple of screws.

This is really a great addition if you are on a septic system.  I've only ran
one load through, but I'm impressed.  I would not try to make one, it appears
they did a lot of tweaking to get it right.  Even the filter bag has a waist
band for some reason.

A serendipity, I discovered my PVC pipe cutting tool does an excellent jog of
cutting rubber hose.  It will be my tool of choice for those jobs in the future.

Harry