From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Allan Streib
Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2008 11:12 AM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] layoffs

"LarryT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Some people never go into business for themself - one of the primary
> reasons given it "lack of security" -- at times like this, it's easy
> to see how little security there is working for others.

Here's one I like, on this topic...

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/07/10-reasons-you-should-never-get-a-j
ob/

I've tried to take the philosophy that with every payroll, my employer
and I are "even".  I've been compensated for work performed, and either
of us is free to end the employement relationship at any time subject to
the terms of whatever employment agreement is in place.

Allan
--
1983 300D

Checked by AVG.