You can always find it on ebay, but I worry about quality.

Harry

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rich Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 9:16 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] erl agin

Mobil 1 Synthair, it's a lot better than a straight nitrogen mix -- it has some oxygen, CO2, and other exotic gases mixed in. I understand that if I use the proper amount/weight, along with magnetic turbolizer fill tubes to align the electrons, it will boost my fuel economy, improve tire life, and save the environment. Once it is used up it can be bio-recycled.

WalMart DOES NOT sell it, you have to buy it at specialty boutique auto parts suppliers, you need a license to use it that you can get from some government web site, and you have to pay a special tax on it (which subsidizes its use by people who could not otherwise afford it). It's kinda hard to find, but a great product.

--R

Allan Streib wrote:
What is that, synthetic nitrogen?

"Rich Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

I use Mobil 1 air in my tires, will that help? But I don't know how often I should change it, or what weight to use.

--R

Allan Streib wrote:

"Rich Thomas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

So do you think that the lobbyists are using Mobil 1 to grease the palms of the politicans?

I think one of the candidates claimed that if we all started using Mobil 1 we'd save enough gasoline to offset drilling in ANWR or something like
that....

Allan
--
1983 300D